Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Side of The Argument

In my argument essay I will be writing about my opinion against GM foods. I will explain the negative effects that genetically modified foods have on humans and the environment. I will also cover how there hasn’t been proper testing done before released into the public market. Since the majority of the foods we eat contain GM products or ingredients, it is important that we make sure that they are healthy. I will provide examples of some testing that has been done along with their results, and then mention how many have had trouble in conducting further research. The logic behind “you are what you eat” may also be a point that I may try to cover in my essay as well, being that if we are eating cows that eat GM corn, then we are essentially eating an altered food that hasn’t been proven to be healthy. My argument will focus on appealing to pathos and logos as I try to expose the less appealing side of GM foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment